- Registration start in the month of october every year for grade NUR,LKG & UKG.
- For other grade from November every year followed by admission test in the month of february every year.
- Registration form is available online.
- Registration form is available in the school office between 9:00 am to 1:30 pm daily.
- Registration Fee is Rs 500.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED ON ADMISSION:-
- Transfer Certificate from the last school attended / No transfer certificate for grade NUR.
- Detailed marks sheet of last class attended.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate.( Original birth certificate to verify )
- Photocopy of Aadhar cards of students and parents.( Along with Original to verify )
- Three photographs of students and one family photographs/guardian photograph.
AGE ELIGIBILITY (as on 1st April) for kindergarten:
- Pre-nursery – 2 years plus
- Nursery – 2½ to 3½ years
- LKG – 3½ to 4½ years
- UKG – 4½ to 5½ years
Registered parents will be duly notified for interaction with the Principal.
Both parents and the child must be present for the interaction.
PROCEDURE FOR GRADES I TO VIII:-
- Registered candidates will be admitted after clearing written entrance examination and the date for the same will be duly notified by school office.
- Subject for Test : English , Mathematics & EVS/Science
- Once the Entrance Evaluation is cleared and Admission is granted, the parent will be required to complete all formalities related to Fees, within one week.
- Admission depends on availability of seats.
PROVISIONAL ADMISSION TO GRADE XI FOR THE STUDENTS OF GRADE X OF THE SCHOOL, WILL BE BASED ON THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA :
- Science stream – 65% marks in aggregate and 60% in Mathematics and Science.
- Commerce stream- above 50% marks in aggregate.
- Humanities stream – 50% marks in aggregate.
- The school authorities have the jurisdiction to amend the provisional admission criteria as when required.
- For Grade XI, no change of stream will be permitted after CBSE registration.